Best viewed at 1024 x 768
Hit the F-11 key
Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God;
and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
This World is not My Home
The West Girls from Caney Creek, Tennessee
When I consider thy heavens,
the work of thy fingers,
the moon and the stars,
4 What is man,
that thou art mindful of him?
and the son of man,
that thou visitest him?
Psalms 136:9 The moon and stars to rule by night:
for his mercy endureth for ever.
is a background graphic.
If you would like to leave the page up
with only the image showing, scroll down
of space out there, eh?
So, where can we stand?
SMALL QUIET TRIPS IN OUR LITTLE DARK STUDY
1. QUIET IN THE BIG CITY
2. QUIET KANSAS STYLE
3. QUIET OTHER PLACES IN THIS JOURNAL
4. A LITTLE QUIET TALK WITH UNCLE STEVE
5. QUIET BIBLE TIME
6. QUIET WHIPPED PREACHERS-- DON'T GIVE UP
7. QUIET PRAYER CORNER
8. QUIET WITH JOY HARDIN ON THE PIANO
9. NEVER GIVE UP
10. QUIETNESS WITH WHOLE SCREEN PICTURES OF GOD'S CREATION-- Long Load-- Graphic intensive.
11. QUIETNESS IN BLACK AND WHITE
12. QUIET IN THE HOLY LAND
13. QUIET OF THE HEAVENS
14. HEAVENLY SONLIGHT
15. DELIVERANCE FROM GUILT AND GUILT MONGERS
16. QUIET REST
18. THE GOOD SHEPHERD-- Very Special Page by Mary Van Nattan
19. LOOKING BACK-- This is a time when it is OK
20. QUIET IN THE GARDEN
21. A QUIET PLACE TO EXALT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
22. THE SHIPS THAT WON'T GO DOWN- By Henry Lawson
23. THE SOP OR THE SAVIOR OF THE SOP?
24. NO GREATER LOVE
25. QUIET DIVERSION NEW
THE CREATOR - PLEASE SEE A VERY SPECIAL PAGE BY MARY
I am getting very little mail from this section of our journal.
I would dearly love to hear from anyone who stops here and
is blessed and helped. You need to believe that there is NO
section more important to me, in this journal, than the Quiet Place.