viewed at 1024 x 768
Seriously, anything less will be a mess!
NEVER GIVE UP
You are not alone
NEVER SUBSTITUTE A CHEAP COUNTERFEIT FOR GODLY ZEAL
While attending a marriage seminar on communication, Tom and his wife,
Peg, listened to the instructor declare, "It is essential that husbands and wives
know the things that are important to each other."
He then addressed the men: "Can you describe your wife's favorite flower?"
Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently and whispered, "Pillsbury All-Purpose, isn't it?"
The rest of the story is not pleasant.
How long since you brought your wife a flower-- Especially one from the field or forest?
MORE QUIET PLACES
1. QUIET IN THE BIG CITY
2. QUIET KANSAS STYLE
3. QUIET OTHER PLACES IN THIS JOURNAL
4. A LITTLE QUIET TALK WITH UNCLE STEVE
5. QUIET BIBLE TIME
6. QUIET WHIPPED PREACHERS-- DON'T GIVE UP
7. QUIET PRAYER CORNER
8. QUIET WITH JOY HARDIN ON THE PIANO
9. NEVER GIVE UP
10. QUIETNESS WITH WHOLE SCREEN PICTURES OF GOD'S CREATION-- Long Load-- Graphic intensive.
11. QUIETNESS IN BLACK AND WHITE
12. QUIET IN THE HOLY LAND
13. QUIET OF THE HEAVENS
14. HEAVENLY SONLIGHT
15. DELIVERANCE FROM GUILT AND GUILT MONGERS
16. QUIET REST
18. THE GOOD SHEPHERD-- Very Special Page by Mary Van Nattan
19. LOOKING BACK-- This is a time when it is OK
20. QUIET IN THE GARDEN
21. A QUIET PLACE TO EXALT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
22. THE SHIPS THAT WON'T GO DOWN- By Henry Lawson
23. THE SOP OR THE SAVIOR OF THE SOP?
24. NO GREATER LOVE
25. QUIET DIVERSION NEW
THE CREATOR - PLEASE SEE A VERY SPECIAL PAGE BY MARYIN JESUS - PEACE, REST, JOY --- A poem by Annie Johnson Flint
I am getting very little mail from this section of our journal.
would dearly love to hear from anyone who stops here and
is blessed and helped. You need to believe that there is NO
section more important to me, in this journal, than the Quiet Place.
BACK TO THE QUIET PLACE MENU
BACK TO THE ENTRY PAGE OF THE JOURNAL